miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2015

Cover Letter

October 02, 2015

Dear Mr. Gutiérrez,

Recently I heard that your company has a vacant place for the translator job, and I am really interested in it. The social labor that Nissan does is impressive; I know that your company supports the conservation of the environment, and the improvement of the education, which talks about the values you as a company have. I consider that my knowledge of languages, and values as a persona, such as responsibility and compromise, are what you are looking for. My native language is Spanish, and I am also fluent in English. I am very social and dedicated in everything that I do and believe that I fit in this job very well. I have dreamt with this job all my life, and it would be a pleasure to develop it at your company.

Sincerely,

Melissa Alejandra Naranjo Quiroz
http://resume.linkedinlabs.com/gxdkej39v

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario